By Mendel Cooper
This is often the entire reference at the Borne back shell (bash). quantity 1Volume 2 comprises all appendices.
Read Online or Download Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide PDF
Similar programming books
Combine the facility of personal home page and MongoDB to construct dynamic net 2. zero functions
* discover ways to construct PHP-powered dynamic internet functions utilizing MongoDB because the facts backend
* deal with consumer periods, shop real-time web site analytics, construct location-aware internet apps, and masses extra, all utilizing MongoDB and Hypertext Preprocessor
* packed with step by step directions and functional examples, besides demanding situations to check and enhance your wisdom
With the increase of net 2. zero, the necessity for a hugely scalable database, able to storing various user-generated content material is expanding. MongoDB, an open-source, non-relational database has stepped as much as meet this call for and is getting used in one of the most well known web pages on this planet. MongoDB is likely one of the NoSQL databases that is becoming more popular for constructing personal home page internet 2. zero applications.
PHP and MongoDB internet improvement Beginner's advisor is a fast moving, hands-on advisor to start with net software improvement utilizing personal home page and MongoDB. The ebook follows a "Code first, clarify later" technique, utilizing sensible examples in Hypertext Preprocessor to illustrate certain good points of MongoDB. It doesn't weigh down you with details (or starve you of it), yet grants adequate to get a high-quality sensible clutch at the concepts.
The ebook starts off through introducing the underlying ideas of MongoDB. each one bankruptcy comprises useful examples in personal home page that teache particular good points of the database.
The booklet teaches you to construct a running a blog software, deal with consumer classes and authentication, and practice aggregation with MapReduce. you'll examine targeted MongoDB positive aspects and clear up fascinating difficulties like real-time analytics, location-aware net apps and so forth. you may be guided to exploit MongoDB along MySQL to construct a various info back-end.
With its concise insurance of techniques and diverse useful examples, personal home page and MongoDB net improvement Beginner's consultant is the appropriate selection for the personal home page developer to start with studying MongoDB.
What you'll research from this ebook
* Get MongoDB up and operating at the computing device (Windows/Mac/Linux)
* construct a PHP-powered site with MongoDB because the facts garage
* deal with HTTP periods with MongoDB
* shop web site analytics info in actual time
* procedure huge datasets with MapReduce
* Use MongoDB to complement your latest relational database - construct information documents, cache stages, shop result of dear SQL queries in MongoDB
* construct location-aware internet purposes
* Optimize MongoDB for higher functionality and safety
The e-book follows a "Code first, clarify later" technique, utilizing sensible examples in Hypertext Preprocessor to illustrate distinctive positive aspects of MongoDB. This ebook is filled with step by step directions and sensible examples, besides demanding situations to check and increase your knowledge.
Who this ebook is written for
This e-book assumes that you're skilled in net software improvement utilizing Hypertext Preprocessor, HTML, and CSS. Having operating wisdom of utilizing a relational database approach akin to MySQL may help you grab a number of the innovations faster, however it isn't really strictly necessary. No previous wisdom of MongoDB is required.
Learn Processing with intriguing and interesting tasks to make your machine speak, see, listen, exhibit feelings, or even layout actual objects.
• train your computing device to create actual items, visualize information, and application a customized controller;
• Create initiatives that may be run on various systems, starting from machine pcs to Android smartphones;
• every one bankruptcy offers an entire undertaking and courses you thru the implementation utilizing easy-to-follow, step by step instructions.
Processing makes it handy for builders, artists, and architects to create their very own tasks simply and successfully. Processing will give you a platform for expressing your rules and interesting audiences in new methods. This booklet teaches you every little thing you want to recognize to discover new frontiers in animation and interactivity with assistance from Processing.
Processing 2: inventive Coding Hotshot will current you with 9 fascinating initiatives that might take you past the fundamentals and express you the way you can also make your courses see, listen, or even suppose! With those initiatives, additionally, you will easy methods to construct your personal controllers and combine units akin to a Kinect senor board on your Processing sketches.
Processing is an exhilarating programming setting for programmers and visible artists alike that makes it more uncomplicated to create interactive programs.
Through 9 whole tasks, Processing 2: inventive Coding Hotshot may help you discover the fascinating chances that this open resource language offers. the subjects we are going to disguise variety from developing robotic - actors acting Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, to producing gadgets for 3D printing, and you may how to run your processing sketches approximately anyplace from a computing device desktop to a browser or a cellular device.
What you'll study from this book
• Make your laptop see, pay attention, and think with Processing;
• savor wonderful tasks whereas studying new methods with Processing;
• Use Processing to educate a couple of cardboard robots to enact well-known plays;
• Write code you could run on quite a few units starting from your machine desktop in your Android smartphone;
• discover ways to construct a customized controller and keep watch over it utilizing Processing;
• Use Processing to create movement sensor video games you could play utilizing your Kinect;
• layout items you could print utilizing a 3D printer with Processing.
Using a project-based strategy, it is possible for you to to benefit the best features of operating with Processing. each one venture comprises step by step causes, diagrams, screenshots, and downloadable fabric to make studying Processing even easier.
Who this ebook is written for
This booklet objectives Processing builders ,visual artists, artistic execs, and scholars who are looking to circulate to the following point of studying Processing for gaining thought, paintings, or simply for fun.
The ebook assumes a uncomplicated figuring out of programming. although, this publication is additionally urged to non-artistic readers, seeking to extend their pictures and strengthen their creativity.
The significance of cellular platforms programming has emerged over the hot years as a brand new area in software program improvement. The layout of software program that runs in a cellular machine calls for that builders mix the foundations appropriate in embedded surroundings; memory-awareness, restricted functionality, protection, and constrained assets with gains which are wanted in computer setting; modifiability, run-time extensions, and speedy software improvement.
Das Buch vermittelt die grundlegenden Eigenschaften und Zusammenhänge objektorientierter Entwurfsmethoden. Im Mittelpunkt stehen dabei die graphischen Beschreibungstechniken der Unified Modeling Language (UML). Neben einer kurzen Einführung in Klassen-, Sequenz- und Zustandsdiagramme und einer präzisen Darstellung des grundsätzlichen Objektverhaltens werden Fragestellungen wie das Zusammenspiel der unterschiedlichen Diagrammtypen und ihre methodische Verwendung im Use-Case-gesteuerten Entwurf behandelt.
- Microsoft XNA Game Studio 2.0 Learn Programming Now
- Programming Languages and Systems: Second Asian Symposium, APLAS 2004, Taipei, Taiwan, November 4-6, 2004. Proceedings
- GitHub Essentials
- Automata, Languages and Programming: 24th International Colloquium, ICALP '97 Bologna, Italy, July 7–11, 1997 Proceedings
- The MMIX Supplement: Supplement to The Art of Computer Programming Volumes 1, 2, 3 by Donald E. Knuth 1st Edition
- Beginning EJB 3: Java EE 7 Edition
Additional info for Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide
This very versatile utility for converting a file to a different encoding is not part of the standard Linux installation. TeX, gs TeX and Postscript are text markup languages used for preparing copy for printing or formatted video display. TeX is Donald Knuth's elaborate typsetting system. It is often convenient to write a shell script encapsulating all the options and arguments passed to one of these markup languages. Ghostscript (gs) is a GPL-ed Postscript interpreter. groff, tbl, eqn Yet another text markup and display formatting language is groff.
Exit 0 Optionally, wait can take a job identifier as an argument, for example, wait%1 or wait $PPID. See the job id table. html (2 of 5) [7/15/2002 6:33:53 PM] Job Control Commands Within a script, running a command in the background with an ampersand (&) may cause the script to hang until ENTER is hit. This seems to occur with commands that write to stdout. It can be a major annoyance. sh Done. sh Placing a wait after the background command seems to remedy this. sh Done. sh Redirecting the output of the command to a file or even to /dev/null also takes care of this problem.
Inspired by a script of John Dubois, # which was translated into into Bash by Chet Ramey, # and considerably simplified by Mendel Cooper, author of this document. = "$n" ] then mv $fname $n fi done # Traverse all files in directory. # Change name to lowercase. # Rename only files not already lowercase. exit 0 # Code below this line will not execute because of "exit". #--------------------------------------------------------# # To run it, delete script above line. # The above script will not work on filenames containing blanks or newlines.